Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

We just got here this evening driving from Puerto Viejo. It took us about 8 hours but we had to make a quick stop in downtown San Jose for some souvenir shopping. I am surprise how few souvenirs there are to purchase compare to those in Thailand. Thailand had to be the best shopping experience I have ever had. Even Mexico has more things to buy than Costa Rica. Here are some photos of the view from our cottage in Manuel Antonio. We really enjoyed the jungle house in Puerto Viejo but are glad to have screens again on the windows. I was surprised how hot it was under that mosquito netting. The other thing that is hard to get use to is the humidity. Wow, there is nothing like being hot and sweaty all the time. I can't complain because I hear it is colder than 20 below in Fairbanks. We have to enjoy our last week of warmth...






View from our cottage in Manuel Antonio.






View from our cottage in Manuel Antonio.


















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment