Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A day of shopping in San Jose...

We were a little apprehensive about going into downtown San Jose because we had heard how dangerous it was but we had a wonderful day. We took the local bus in and went to the Pre-Colombian Gold Museum and saw all the beautiful gold pieces and then went shopping at Mercado Centrale and Mercado Artisan.

I would like to say that the books were wrong and the food was actually good here, but as of yet I cannot say that. The food is pretty boring, at least what we have had so far. Tomorrow we are off to the beach on the Carribean side of the country. We will be there for 5 nights and I don't think we will have much Internet access so you will have to wait for an update.


-











Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Look how tall Emma is! I had a moment when I thought she was YOU, Deb! Can't wait to hear about the beaches. . . Ba

    ReplyDelete